Diamond Avani 100% Latex Series
Reduces Tossing & Turning by Eliminating Pressure Points
Avani 100% Latex Mattress
- Talalay conforms naturally and gently to the weight and curves of your body, providing an environment blissfully free of the pressure points that cause tossing and turning, allowing you to fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer, and wake up feeling refreshed.
- Talalay latex mattresses reduce pressure up to 33% better than traditional foam cushioning materials. By virtually eliminating painful pressure points, Talalay latex reduces tossing and turning and enhances circulation and blood flow giving you the healthy, rejuvenating sleep you deserve.
Helps Regenerate Muscle Tissue & Repair Skin
- Talalay latex is fully ventilated in order to increase breathability and relieves pressure points that cut off circulation. The unique open-cell structure of natural latex allows moist air to pass through naturally and dissipate quickly. This results in improved circulation and oxygen flow around the body which increases skin and muscle recovery and regeneration.
Weightless, Buoyant, Feather-like Feel & No Motion Transfer
- If you’ve never experience the comfort of Talalay latex, you’re in for a treat. Latex is the most resilient foam available and has a bouyant weightless feel and doesn’t transfer motion. When people try latex for the first time there is a “wow” experience because of the unique feel that instantly conforms to the body. It does this without transferring motion so partners don’t wake each other up when moving or getting out of bed at night.
Helps Asthsma & Allergy Sufferers
Talalay latex has great ventilation properties while being naturally anti-microbial and dust-mite resistant, which makes it one of the best choices for those who suffer from asthma and allergies. Due to the open-cell structure and nature of latex, it is naturally dust mite resistant and anti-microbial which are major triggers in allergies and asthma.
Free of Harmful Toxins & Chemicals
- There are no harmful chemicals that will hurt your throat or lungs. Talalay latex is processed to maintain purity and protect your health and body. Talalay is derived from rubber trees and is processed using light soaps and minimally non-harmful curing agents, which are washed away after the foam sets. For more information on the Talalay process, click here.
Naturally Anti-macrobial & Dust Mite Resistant
Dust Mite Resistant & Hypo-Allergenic
Fact, Talalay is 300% more resistant to dust mites than any other foam, making it the ideal choice for allergy sufferers. Latex mattresses are virtually dust mite resistant and possess great anti-microbial properties. This makes them perfect for those who suffer from allergies.
Inherently Resistant to Mold & Mildew
- The process of producing Talalay latex creates an open-cell structure that makes it naturally resistant to mold and mildew.
- Bacteria, dust mites, mold, and mildew cannot live in latex making it naturally hypoallergenic.
A latex rubber tree
Talalay latex is derived from rubber trees that are harvested in a sustainable, eco-friendly manner. This renewable, sustainable resource provides us with pure, healthy, pressure relieving material, Talalay latex. Also, no harmful chemicals are used in the making of our Talalay latex. Talalay latex is the most environmentally friendly pressure relieving material available.
Consistently Superior Quality
- Talalay latex is the most durable, consistent, and breathable latex available. The Talalay process is the most advanced process for manufacturing latex and offers widest and most accurate range of firmnesses from pillow soft to extra firm. The Talalay process adds 2 additional steps that the Dunlop process doesn’t have: Using a Vacuum Chamber in the curing stage and flash freezing the latex to maintain consistency. To learn more about the difference between Talalay and Dunlop latex, click here.
Balances Temperature & Naturally Adjusts to the Seasons
- The unique design of Talalay latex balances temperatures throughout the night, ensuring a consistently cool, relaxing environment. The open-celled structure, and ventilation of Talalay latex allows for the natural regulation of temperature throughout the mattress. This reduces surface heat so your mattress will sleep cooler and more comfortably in the summer and warmer in the winter.
Naturally Durable & Resilient
Talalay latex is the most durable cushioning material available. Our Talalay latex mattresses will feel like a brand new mattress for years and we offer an industry leading warranty to back it up.